Friday, November 4, 2011

B12 Injections

I have been recieveing B12 injections weekly. Though it is a bit annoying to have to drive to my doctor's office once a week to get them it has made a huge difference. After about the second injection I began to feel a huge difference in my energy level. For the first time in a really long time I felt the desire to actually go out (my friends were shocked). It hit me how terrible I had been feeling once I realized what it felt like to feel normal. However, after a few more weeks of injections I began to recognize a pattern. It felt as though the energy I had was only lasting a few days. I get the injection on Wednesday, feel energy for the weekend, but come Monday I was back to feeling tired. Not as tired as I had felt prior to the start of the injections, but nonetheless I was still feeling tired.

Unfortunately on October 29th Connecticut was slammed with a snow storm that knocked out power for over 800,000 people causing me to miss my weekly injection. It wasn't long after the missed injection that I began to feel just as exhausted as I had felt prior to the start of the injections. As I said I didn't realize how absolutely terrible I felt until I actually started to feel better... I  had the realization again once I started to feel absolutely terrible again :( I decided to put off the injection since I was going to see Dr. M for an appointment that following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment